[SOLD] Mazzer Super Jolly Timer / Doser

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
BB Huell
Supporter ♡

#1: Post by BB Huell »

Original Owner, purchased April 2014 from Seattle Coffee Gear, S/N 1349393 which means it was manufactured in 2013 (I believe).
In excellent shape over all. Built like a tank and should last a lifetime. I have used this grinder in a home environment for 7 years. I tried it is a doserless set-up twice. I tried the Daniel Wong (https://home-doserless.com/) kit and the Mazzer doserless funnel. Both of which are available for sale too, please let me know if you are interested. Ultimately went back to the doser. Never used the hopper, it is in pristine condition.
Issues include: 1) two (2) fussy bolts used to attach the doser to the body, not stripped, just need care when installing them, 2) several paint chips on front left of body, 3) some scuffing to the matte black body. None of these issues affect the grinding and dosing. See pictures.
Extras: new / unused Mazzer Super Jolly 64mm Burr Set, new / unused replacement foam between doser and body around the grind chute (note: that there is 100% functional foam DIY foam there now), new / unused grind chute anti - static screen.

Asking $500 shipped anywhere in the continental US. I'll cover shipping and PayPal fees.

Please let me know your questions.

Thank you.

Todd Hubbell
Billings, MT