[SOLD] Mazzer Super Jolly Electronic (Black) with Red Speed SSP Burrs

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
al3xx

#1: Post by al3xx »

For sale is a Mazzer Super Jolly Electronic in matte black color.

I am the first owner, it has been lightly used at my home for the past three years, and has been upgraded with SSP espresso burrs shortly after purchase. The grinder has 2022 shots on the counter, approximately 40 kg/85 lb of coffee ground through it (SSP rates their burr lifetime at 4000-5000 kg). The upgraded burrs grind a delicious 18 gram shot in 5.50 seconds, which makes this an extremely capable and fast grinder.

As the photos hopefully show, this grinder has been babied and kept in pristine condition from day one. It has been fully cleaned and returned to the correct dial-in point (at least for my espresso machine), so this grinder is plug-and-play ready to go. Do note there are minor imperfections on the body - one scratch on the side and two blemishes to the matte surface finish on the back. They are shown in the photos and are noticeable only with harsh light at the right angles.

The grinder will come packed in the original Mazzer box with original accessories (that have barely been used):
  • Large hopper
  • Grounds catch tray
  • Tamping station
  • Tamper
  • Brush
  • User Manual
I am also adding a single-dosing hopper that I made myself and used on this grinder, as I know many of you home baristas like the option of single-dose espresso.

Asking $750 OBO, shipped and insured to the Continental United States. $700 local pick up in the San Francisco Bay Area.