[SOLD] Mazzer Major with funnel, doser, wood lid

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
number9

#1: Post by number9 »

I purchased this Mazzer Major a while back, perhaps from a member here. It has some scuffs and scratches. It has had a number of random stickers applied to it, mostly as I was hiding the big paint scratches that it has.

Full disclosure: If you want a mazzer to be a "looker", you need to get something else. This one has scratches.

Apart from the paint scratches, the higih/low limit switches are disabled, the doser has been removed, and the unit has had a funnel installed.

NOTE: I am selling two items here: The mazzer major with funnel is one item, the doser is another item

Asking $500 plus shipping for the Major with the funnel and the wooden top for the funnel. It will come with all of the crazy stickers. It has had a new power plug installed on it, as well as a brand new power cord strain relief from Mazzer. Since I purchased it, I have cleaned it and put about 85 lbs of beans through it. I will try to clean it up a bit before I sell it, but I will leave a deep cleaning to the new owner. It will come with the fork/portafilter holder thing, but I removed it for the funnel operation. NOTE, the brass weight on top is not included.

Asking $75 plus shipping for the doser. I do have the plastic lid and screws.

Mazzer major, $500 plus shipping

The Doser and parts, $75 plus shipping.