[SOLD] Mazzer Major (SF Bay Area)

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
decent_espresso
Sponsor

#1: Post by decent_espresso »

Very lightly used Mazzer Major Grinder.

Recently fully repainted, new burrs, and overhauled by Tom Chips. Full guarantee, and full refund (bring it back) if you're not happy with it.

The story: 5 years ago, I borrowed this grinder from Tom Chips for a West-Coast cafe tour I was doing. I didn't store it properly in my front seat, and sadly, I chipped the nice new paint job that Tom done. I felt bad, and he was upset, so I offered to buy it from him. I've not used it since then, as I have other grinders to play with now, so it's time to sell it.

Tom bought a second hopper for it, a lid for the chute and a front plate. The grind chute lid seems a big small, but works. The front plate seems like it'd fit, but the mounting holes are different, and I'm reluctant to drill into this grinder, so I've not put it on. The portafilter fork is included, but currently off as I was direct dosing into a scale with a portafilter stand on it, so I could do weighed doses. I've lost those two bolts but assume they're fairly standard.

I'm in Marin County, California, and would prefer to sell this in person. You're welcome to come to my place and try it out.

Price = $350.