[SOLD] Masterpieces of Daterra Guarani Natural Aerobic

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Chert

#1: Post by Chert »

The celebrated farm of Daterra in Brazil is selling boxes of their most exotic, carefully process coffees. If interested, please don't miss the last line of this thread

I reached out to their Indiana based import partner, Theta Ridge and learned that I can order coffee through them and take advantage of their import partner status. And lock in a box if ordered by tomorrow 4 pm EST.

Cost based price comes to $16.77 / lb plus my shipping cost to you for D20. As an example. 5lb is $93.25.

This is the description of D20 from the Daterra website: {D20} Guarani Natural Aerobic Fermentation

Description

Nose: tropical fruits, molasses.
Flavor: papaya, green apple, mango, rosé wine.

Varietal: Guarani is a selection of the Aramosa varietal performed in Daterra. The Aramosa is a cross between Coffea Arabica and Coffea Racemosa that we have been researching in our farm in partnership with The Agronomic Institute of Campinas. We have grown many generations of Aramosa and, a couple of years ago, we noticed that some trees were more productive than the rest. We selected seeds from these trees and named this selection Guarani.

Process: We made this coffee fermenting the ripe Guarani cherries inside an open tank. We don't use water, yeast, or any other additives - it's an open, natural fermentation.

Screen size: 16/18
Plot: BV 35
Harvesting: Handpicking
Drying: Patio

and the requisite image is a screen shot of Daterra marketing image:

I will arrange this purchase through Kevin tomorrow, as I now [edit Nov 17 630 pm PST] have commitments for 25 lb. I will keep this thread up until I have commitments for 48# then mark it sold. PM me if interested with number of lbs you want.
LMWDP #198