[SOLD] Mahlkonig Peak Grinder (black)

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Idfixe

#1: Post by Idfixe »

For sale is a PEAK espresso grinder.

Grinder has been used in a home environment for a total of about 1500 total shots.

It is in pristine condition, no scuffs, scratches or dents on the paint, I have been the first owner and only user.

Overview
Enjoy the ultimate performance of premium cast steel grinding discs with 3.15 inch diameter having no settling-in effect and being rotated by only 900 or 1100 rpm as well as being cooled by a double ventilation system to preserve the coffees unique aroma.

Experience ultimate control with the adjustable spout, the most accurate dose adjustment by 1/100 seconds and the constant temperature indication on the premium OLED display.
And discover the ultimate usability of the innovative user-friendly menu on the high-contrast and brilliant display with a wide viewing angle combined with Mahlkonig's approved hands-free grind-on-demand principle.

When you finally settle the spout illumination concept to your favoured setting, the PEAK has already won your heart completely and you will surely not let it leave your espresso bar anymore.

Burrs: Casted 80 mm flat burrs.

Included in the sale:
- Grinder
- Long hopper (for high volume use)
- Short hopper (for low volume use)
- Custom made single-dosing hopper

All is packaged in original box from manufacturer which will ensure your new grinder arrives in same pristine condition.

Selling as I just received my Monolith MAX.

Grinder is in Canada (Montreal) price is 2100$ USD plus actual shipping costs, CAD price can be provided upon request.

Here are some pictures of the grinder and packaging it has been put in.

Thanks

Mark