[SOLD] Lyn Weber EG-1 (V2)

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
taelvin

#1: Post by taelvin »

Hello all,

I recently received my Monolith MAX and my spouse has declared that there is not room for two Titan grinders in the house (first they said "kitchen" but then when I offered to set up a separate lab I nearly saw my life in the household flash before my eyes). So I must sell my well-cared for and gently used Lyn Weber EG-1 V2. I purchased it in July 2019 directly from the manufacturer (Lyn Weber). The CORE burr set has around 35 lbs of coffee through it and the ULTRA burr set (designed for filter coffee) has about 20 lbs of coffee through it.

I am selling the grinder, all the accessories that it came with, and both the CORE and ULTRA burr sets that I purchased for it. It will ship in its original box with the protective foam inserts that were custom made for it to travel safely. When I purchased it was $4,075 + $208.01 in import tax (since they ship from factory in Taiwan). I am asking $3100 + shipping. Local pick up is available if you are near Charlottesville VA. I will only ship to a continental US address via UPS or Fedex (your choice between those two) where the package can be signed for on delivery. No post office boxes or boxes of any kind. Payment via Venmo.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Chad