[SOLD] Lyn Weber 2017 HG-1

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
fliz

#1: Post by fliz »

I love my HG-1 but, sadly, I simply won't have room for it once I move into my travel trailer. I ordered a Helor Flux as my replacement, so now I must kiss the HG-1 goodbye.

I purchased it new in August 2017. It's probably had about 40 lbs of coffee run through it in that time. I have no idea what I did with the stock rubber feet. I replaced them with the reusable sticky mat that I learned about from a thread on here. It made a huge difference in the user experience and I wouldn't recommend using it any other way. The only catch is You can't put it on a wooden surface without potentially damaging the wood. The kitchen countertop it'll probably live on is almost certainly fine though. It also includes the optional leather mat that shouldn't be optional since it ensues the tumbler is properly centered below the funnel

There are 4 imperfections, none of which affect performance:
1) The plastic wiper blade has a broken arm (this is a cheap replaceable part).
2) The handle has a scuff (this is also replaceable if it really bothers you)
3) The plug for the blind tumbler has a small dent from getting dropped once (replaceable)
4) One scratch on the main unit below the flywheel (sadly, not replaceable AFAIK)

I'm asking $750 + actual shipping with insurance at buyer's discretion.

I still have the original box and foam inserts, so it'll be packed as safely as Lyn Weber packed it.

Thanks for your interest.