[SOLD] Lucca A53 Mini

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
fiechtl5

#1: Post by fiechtl5 »

Good Day all,

Today for trade (or sale if there is a decent offer of $1000 cash plus shipping) I have a Lucca A53 Mini. This machine is a very enjoyable double boiler that has been lots of fun to play with. This can be used in a home situation, like it has its whole life, or commercially with the right setting. While I have enjoyed it, I like tinkering. I would love to trade with something just to explore the world of espresso further. I cannot add cash, and local pickup would be far more convenient (this machine is around 60 lbs) but I do have original packaging. With this trade, I will include all original accessories (naked and two spout portafilter) as well as a few additional items I have picked up. I have an IMS double basket and triple basket (as well as the originals) and an additional naked portafilter. Please let me know if you have any questions and I will be more than happy to answer what I can.

What I am looking for is something probably a bit smaller. Ideally I would like a lever machine, but I am open to other DB or a single boiler. A HX would probably be last on my list. I am happy to trade down with some cash (or other espresso accessories). Just let me know what you have!

Thanks,

Lukas