[SOLD] Londinium R with PID Preinfusion upgrade - Mint

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
H8tobogie

#1: Post by H8tobogie »

Hi,
I am in the Austin, Texas area and have a Londinium R with PID preinfusion module upgrade for sale.

I bought the unit in 2018 and the seals and gaskets were replaced this year. Everything is in perfect working condition and the unit is in mint shape. I have the original manuals and also purchased an extra rotary pump from Reiss to make sure I had a spare in case it were ever needed. The unit would come with all of the original components (tamper, stirrer and basket, etc.).

I love this machine, but will be moving overseas in November and decided to sell this as well as my grinder.

The grinder is an Anfim Cody 2 in white finish and it has been a solid unit. I don't have to sell them together, but wanted to post them together because I would be more negotiable should someone want to take them both.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

[EDIT] The PID preinfusion controller has the serial connection for adding the wireless dongle. This is listed for $124 on the Londinium site.

[LOWER PRICE] After more research, I think the fair price for the Londinium R machine including the extra pump is $2500 for pickup. If anyone is not interested in the extra pump, then I could sell it for $2350 and sell the pump separately. If someone is interested and would like it shipped, then send me a message and we can work out the extra cost and details.