[SOLD] Londinium R

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
jacob.kole

#1: Post by jacob.kole »

Up for consideration today is my Londinium R that I purchased in 2019 (March). It is a great machine that has seen normal use in my home.

I purchased the enhanced plumbing kit that allows you to plumb the machine in and out. I never used the plumb in option, so all of those components are unused. It comes with a separate drip tray as part of the kit and a separate top panel to abandon the tank/pour over opening.

I recently got the wireless dongle so you can change pre-infusion pressure via the app rather than taking a side off (which I never did because it was a pain), so the addition of the app is great.

I have additional lever seals and grease that I bought from Cafelat as well as a couple silicone group gaskets that will also be included.

This was purchased for $3,400 including the import duties. For reference, the R24 model that Londinium has moved to is now $4,000 for just the machine not including the plumbing kit.

My asking price is $2,900 $2,600 and currently am looking for local pickup only unless you can really compel me to do freight shipping, which is not included in the price. I have done freight shipping on a machine in the past, it is just added effort that I'd like to avoid if possible! I am located in Virginia (Hampton Roads area(Norfolk/Newport News/Suffolk) and willing to travel/meet within about a 3 hour drive.

Please see the attached pictures and feel free to reach out for more information. Thanks for looking!