[SOLD] Londinium R (North Texas)

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
N6GQ

#1: Post by N6GQ »

I think I am going to sell my Londinium R, purchased in the Fall of 2018. It's a wonderful machine that I love dearly, but I'm finding that I just don't use it. It sits on my counter and collects dust - it deserves better.

The rotary pump was replaced around September 2019. It has the 35um shower screen option installed.

I would like to sell the machine locally, while shipping is possible it will be expensive and a challenge. I do have all the original packaging though.

$2500, pick up in Fort Worth, TX. I would consider meeting you within 100 miles of Fort Worth for the right price (fresh beans) :mrgreen:

I can provide lots of pictures on request. There are no cosmetic issues short of some very slight scratches on the top of the machine where you'd warm cups. The machine makes a "groan" when the lever extends back to its relaxed position - this is cosmetic and is easily fixed but I haven't done it (involves slightly pushing the lever spring a bit). I would prefer whomever purchases this to come to my house, have a few shots, and take the machine once they determine its for them.

LMWDP #614