[SOLD] Londinium L1 Lever Espresso Machine (SF Bay Area)

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
MB

#1: Post by MB »

For Sale: Londinium L1 (original 2012-2016 model) 120v.

I bought this in 2016 from another forum member who had originally purchased it 3 years earlier. This L1 was and continues to be in excellent condition. He only used balanced water, and I have only used Crystal Geyser and RPalvis water.

This L1 is currently set up for tank fed operation, but it also includes the complete plumb in setup (full stainless cover, bypass wire connector, and plumbing line with fittings as shown below). It has the 3 lights: red - heating, green - power on, and yellow - fresh water feeding boiler.

Includes naked portafilter and basket, dual spigot portafilter, optional heavier duty dual contact Sirai p-stat pressure controller, spare piston seals, Dow Molykote 111 seal lubricant and two unused reservoir filters. The vibe pump was proactively replaced 2 years ago.

The steam, water tap, naked portafilter and lever handles are custom made from exotic hardwood (Macassar Ebony) by Stephen Sweeney. Also included are the original handles.

Functions perfectly with no known issues. Very light wear, most of which buffed out to a beautiful shine. It's built to last and easy to maintain. I like this machine so well that I also purchased a Londinum R for work. However, I am continuing to work from home, so there's no need for both machines here.

I prefer local pick up in Concord, CA. I have the original box and packing. If you require shipping (CONUS only) and want to get your offer in now, that's okay. If I don't hear this week from someone willing to pick it up, I will open it up to those requests that needed shipping.

Update: $1890 USD via PayPal. If I have to ship, buyer pays actual shipping charges.

LMWDP #472