[SOLD] Londinium I - Local pickup in Raleigh

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
RockyIII
Supporter ♡

#1: Post by RockyIII »

LONDINIUM I
$1,000 CASH SALE
LOCAL PICKUP IN RALEIGH, NORTH CAROLINA

I have a Londinium I (pre R) for sale. It is a US 120 volt model, and I bought it new in October, 2016. It has been lightly used in a home environment and is in excellent working order. It has been at a family member's house for the past two and a half years. Since they are no longer using it, I decided to sell it.

The drip tray has lots of scratches, although they don't show up in the photos. The top has plenty of lighter scratches, which again you can't see in the photo. The front, sides, and back all look excellent. I've cleaned it pretty thoroughly, inside and out. I pulled the piston to check the gaskets. They looked good, so I didn't change them.

The machine comes with a bottomless portafilter, two baskets, a tamper, two milk steaming pitchers, and a few spare parts (gaskets, shower screens, vacuum breaker valve, water filter).

I have the original box. I'm not totally confident that I can repack it well enough to ship it safely, which is why I would like to sell the machine locally.

Rocky