[SOLD] Lelit Mara X with flow paddle

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
matthewh133

#1: Post by matthewh133 »

Relatively new unit with over $400 in upgrades (received brand new from Chris Coffee in Jan 2022). I've pulled one shot a day on probably half of the days since receiving it. I always used a puck screen, so it's very clean and there's no visible scaling or other issues. Aesthetically I'd say it's a 9.5/10, no damage to note and no notable scratches/marks. Regular maintenance was performed on my part (backflush etc). Everything is working perfectly and it is producing delicious shots. Selling it as I've upgraded to a Linea Micra. Honestly, the Mara X is doing everything I need, but the Micra just fits our kitchen's aesthetics more.

Comes with the machine, upgraded portafilter (with walnut upgrade worth over $100), stock Lelit portafilter, upgraded wooden accents ($235 value), flow control upgrade ($299 value), Lelit tamper,

Current new price retail for the machine + upgrades would be over $2300 plus tax.

I am asking for $1250 collected locally in Washington State. I'm around 20 minutes north of Seattle.

Please DM me with any questions!