[SOLD] Lelit Mara X PL62X Heat Exchange Espresso Machine with Wood Features (Kansas City)

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
KanzaKruzer

#1: Post by KanzaKruzer »

I purchased this Lelit Mara X in February of 2021 from 1st Line Equipment. It has a 3 year parts and labor warranty limited to manufacturer's defect. This has been a great machine! I upgraded to a full wood kit including the Lelit Wood Steam/Hot Water Knob Kit, Lelit Dual Spout Wood Handle Portafilter, Lelit Bottomless Wood Handle Portafilter, Wooden Feet Set, and Group Head Thermometer. All paperwork, manuals, original shipping boxes, extra baskets, Lelit Tamper, etc. are included in the sale.

This is a local sale only as I don't feel comfortable shipping the espresso machine.

I'd like to sell to someone in the Kansas City metro or within driving distance so I don't have to deal with shipping. It would also give me the opportunity to walk through how the machine operates. I've always run BWT filtered/softened water through this unit and have routinely back-washed with Puly Caff Powder. I also change recharge the internal water treatment cartridge routinely.
  • Lelit PLA582W Dual Spout Wood Handle Portafilter
  • Lelit Bottomless Wood Handle Portafilter
  • Group Head Thermometer
  • Lelit Wood Steam/Hot Water Knob Kit
  • Lelit Mara X PL62X Heat Exchange Espresso Machine
  • Wooden Feet Set
I'm asking $1,000 for the total package. That is a nice discount from the $1,900 I have in the equipment. Venmo preferred.

David