[SOLD] Lelit Elizabeth Dual Boiler v3 + extras

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
steelval3

#1: Post by steelval3 »

Selling my Lelit Elizabeth V3! I purchased from Clive Coffee a year ago (December 2020). This machine has been amazing for me (second espresso machine, first had the BDB). I'm selling because I recently purchased a Decent Espresso machine.

You will get everything that came with the original machine (including an unused water softening filter cartridge), as well as:
- Lelit Bottomless Portafilter (small cosmetic scuff on handle) & additional "2 doses plus" basket (18-21gr)
- IMS Nanotec Precision Shower Screen (CI 200 NT)

I have all the original boxes and packaging - will package according to Clive's suggestion (see here - https://support.clivecoffee.com/en/leli ... structions).

I was making ~three shots a day. I cleaned this machine every couple of weeks with cafiza using Dave Corbey's hybrid method, and used a puck screen for most of the shots (keeps the machine / group cleaner). I would remove and clean the screen / group / gasket every few weeks. This machine has only been used with quality water (rpavlis recipe or Third Wave Water espresso packets - always with distilled water by the gallon).

All of this new today would cost ~$1,950 (including taxes / shipping). I'm asking for $1,250 OBO (shipping included / free shipping, UPS ground).

Ken