[FS] Lelit Bianca V2 (Charlotte NC)

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Motardhooligan
Supporter

#1: Post by Motardhooligan »

Up for sale is my Bianca V2, purchased new from Clive coffee in February 2020. I am selling because I primarily make pour over now and do not use the machine as much as it deserves.

In my year of ownership, it has only seen distilled water with potassium bicarbonate (RPavilis water recipe) for the health of the machine. Mechanically it is flawless, as if it had just been unboxed. It has been thoroughly cleaned on a regular schedule.

Visually there are two blemishes that are shown below. The first are a set of three shallow scratches that can barely be felt with a fingernail, approximately 3mm long on the front right hand side of the drip tray. The second is some light discoloration and scratching in the bottom of the drip tray. To my knowledge there are no other visual defects with the machine.

All original components, paperwork, and packaging are included.

Due to the condition of the machine and the current availability I am asking $2650. These go for just over $3k new after tax.

I would prefer to sell locally to ensure that you love the machine and so it can be function checked in person. I am located on the north end of Charlotte NC. Thanks for looking!