[FS] Lelit Bianca V1 (Local Only - DFW) REDUCED

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Mythraindeer
Supporter

#1: Post by Mythraindeer »

Hello! I offer for sale my Lelit Bianca V1. Purchased from 1st-Line in April 2019. It's in excellent condition! It has been an wonderful machine. I have not had any problems (I did post a couple of questions in the Bianca discussion on this forum, but my questions were quickly and definitively addressed by Jim at 1st-Line and mostly involved user error). The machine has never seen tap water. It has always been used with the in-tank softener (properly cared for and maintained) or else with Third Wave Water. Regularly cleaned and maintained. I conducted one citric acid descale about 8 months ago to clear out some scale that was messing with the hot water tap. I've used Third Wave Water since, and do not expect there to be any scale in the machine.

This is available for local pick-up only because I do not want to risk damage in shipping. I am in DFW. My preference is for someone to pick it up in my house so a thorough inspection can be performed by the buyer and so we can pull a couple of shots together. But happy to meet somewhere in the area as well.

Includes: Everything it comes with when purchased new, including the original packaging and pallet.

Price: $2,150.

Mythraindeer (original poster)
Supporter

#2: Post by Mythraindeer (original poster) »

Price reduced to $2,150 for LOCAL SALE ONLY.