[SOLD] Lagom Mini (silver) w/ both burrs & carry case

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
JayBeck

#1: Post by JayBeck »

Included is the original box, absolutely mint condition grinder, comes installed with moonshine and will also have Obysidan burrs in the box for the user to swap out (takes all of 5 minutes to swap them). Felt carrying case included for travel purposes as this is an uber portable grinder.

Some have asked me why I am selling this grinder. I bought it to test against my K Plus and I found the K Plus held up well. I don't do travel espresso so I don't need the motorized grinder. This grinder was purchased October 2022 so it's basically brand new and was only used about 5-10 times to do some test brews against the K Plus. It is the UPDATED model, post July 2022, meaning it has the new motor that is made for grinding light roasts at espresso size.

Total cost of this set is $450 ($374+75 Shipping from Lagom) for the grinder, $25 for the case, and $95 for the extra burrs for a total of $570 plus any shipping/tax you may incur depending on where you live.

Will sell complete set for $460 SHIPPED to CONUS. If you only want one of the burrs, I'll do that for $410 shipped, just specify the burr.