[SOLD] La Spaziale S1 Vivaldi Mini II lots of extras

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
stevelip25
Supporter ♡

#1: Post by stevelip25 »

Hi, I am selling my Vivaldi Mini II after 12 years of very occasional use. The last few years its been maybe 2-3 times a year. I've always been a thorough cleaner, brushed and water-backflushed after every session and backflushed with cleaner often as well. Our water here is soft and we never used anything but filtered water. Everything has always worked perfectly and it pulls beautiful shots with plenty of strong steam. I just removed all the panels and cleaned everywhere I could, it looks really nice.

I am including everything I have related to espresso (except my grinder, I use that for pourover) Not a complete list, but I am including the single and double portafilters, a bottomless portafilter, classic brown/white cups and saucers in esp/capp/latte sizes, foaming pitchers, 53mm tamper, knock box, tamping pad, some puro-caffe, I probably have an extra gasket, pallo brush, and anything else I can find to throw in. I didn't add up the $$ amount for all that stuff but I think it's a lot, the bottomless portafilter alone was $70-80 and the cups are kind of expensive too. I might have missed a couple items in the photo but if you need more just let me know. I included a pic or two of the insides, not sure if that's of interest to anyone.

I am the original owner, purchased new in 2010 from Hi Tech Espresso in Los Angeles. I would have/should have bought it from Chris' Coffee, I think at the time and possibly still Chris' was the only importer of the Minis, so Hi Tech had to get it through them anyway. I thought it might be better to get it on the West Coast so if I needed service it would be somewhere I could drive to. Of course it never needed anything other than the regular maintenance. I have the original double boxes it came in but I seem to have discarded the foam corner pads for some reason. Semi-local to here would be ideal, but if I have to ship it I will find that form-able foam padding and make sure it's rock-solid.

Price is $1000 plus shipping, but if anywhere roughly between Sacramento and Reno I can deliver for free.
Thanks for checking out my machine, Steve