[SOLD] La Spaziale S1 Mini Vivaldi

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
JerDGold

#1: Post by JerDGold »

For sale I have a La Spaziale S1 Mini Vivaldi. I am the third owner of this machine and expect it be around 6 years old. This machine has a working but damaged steam boiler. When installing a new High Limit monitor and re-installing the screw that hold the water level sensor I over-tightened them and removed the tops of each part from their threaded bottoms, leaving the threads stuck in the boiler. This can be seen in the photos below circled in red and yellow. Otherwise, the machine is in great shape. It can still pull shots, albeit without the steam boiler.

I'd guess all in you're looking at about $350 in parts and a few hours work. I've decided that after a few years with this machine, I'm invested enough in the hobby that it's time to buy myself my first new machine for plumbing in. Obviously I'd love to sell this locally in 60015, a suburb of Chicago. I'm happy to ship, but don't have much experience shipping an item so large, so we'd have to discuss price depending on shipping cost. Feel free to PM me with any questions. I'm happy to demonstrate the machines functionality if someone want to see videos.

Included Accessories
  • 53mm Wooden Handled Tamper
  • Single Spout Portafilter
  • Double Spout Portafilter
  • Naked Portafilter
  • Stock and Precision Baskets
  • Stock and Precision Shower Screens
  • Extra Ferrules and Anti Crush Tubes for water line replacements

Asking Price
$900

Video To Show Working Machine
Photos

These were obviously taken with the machine's outer shell off, but I have all the necessary parts and screws.