[SOLD] La Spaziale S1 Dream (plumbed) espresso machine with upgrades

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
trent526

#1: Post by trent526 »

This is a 6 month old La Spaziale Dream espresso machine for plumbed-in use only. I received this machine in late May 2018. Lots of upgrades(additions to stock items) with this machine including: 2 bottomless portafilters for a total of 4(one of which with custom walnut handle), 2 competition 21g baskets, Walnut side panel upgrades, custom walnut steam knob, matte black La Spaziale drip tray and 2 custom walnut handle tampers, one aluminum one steel, and IMS precision screens. Also included are the stock supplies: original black side panels, original gloss black Dream drip tray, 2 portafilters(1 single spout, 1 double spout), all original baskets including blind, braided water hose and JG fitting, software upgrade interface.

I'm assuming if you are looking at this you know the specifics of this machine,53mm portafilters are somewhat more forgiving of channeling and in my experience this has been accurate. Lots of programmable options including volumetric dosing, temp and pressure controls, pre-infusion and more.

Machine is in excellent working condition. Regular maintenance with backflushing, monthly chemical backflush, water used was filtered through a 3 stage filtration/softening system.

There is nothing wrong with the machine but this has been a hobby of mine for 2-3 years now and I have been switching machines every 6mos or so.

$1675

Shipping will be $135 with insurance for any lower 48. The machine will be packed very well knowing how carriers can tend to mistreat packages. Machine will be shipped UPS or FedEx.

Thanks for looking!