[SOLD] La Spaziale Mini-Vivaldi II

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
njtnjt
Supporter ♡

#1: Post by njtnjt »

This La Spaziale Mini Vivaldi 2 was purchased new from Chris' Coffee in 2015. I am the original owner. It is NSF certified for commercial use in bars, hotels, cafes and anywhere else that coffee is sold. This version is equipped for either 20 or 15 amp service. Using 20 amp service enables the dual boilers to heat at the same time. On 15 amp service the Grouphead is given priority heating status.

The machine comes with the optional pre-infusion chamber (not currently installed), 2 double baskets, 1 single basket and a blind basket for back-flushing. Also included are a single spout portafilter, a double spout portafilter and an extra set of screens, group gasket, two tampers and the tool for removing the screens for cleaning.

I back-flushed the machine daily. I typically made one or two cortados a day. It was back-flushed with Cafizia once a month and flushed with Dezcal once a year. I only used RO water in it ~ and ran water through the hot water spigot daily. The machine is very well cared for and never had any mechanical issues aside from a vibe pump replacement as part of routine maintenance.

The machine comes with everything shown in the photographs. I do not want to ship the machine and prefer local pickup in the New England area. I am located directly in between Boston, Massachusetts and Portland, Maine on Route 95 in southern New Hampshire.

If you need to read more about the mini-vivaldi II and its capabilities please visit Chris' Coffee website. Be aware that my version of the machine includes the ability to run either 20 or 15 amp service and that the current model does not include that capability.

Price for the machine and all the accessories is $1050. Thank you.

Cheers!
-Nicholas

God wants us to walk but the devil sends a limo.

LMWDP #414