[SOLD] La Spaziale Mini Vivaldi II (needs repair or for parts)

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
TurkishSoher1970

#1: Post by TurkishSoher1970 »

Original owner. Have had it for about 11 years. Used it only once per day to make a cappuccino. Cleaned and back flushed w/Cafiza regularly. The machine will not turn on: the "on/standby" green light blinks but when I press to turn the machine on nothing happens. Also, it has started tripping the GFCI outlet.What's wrong with it? I have no idea. I am not handy, technical or a tinkerer. I have decided to just buy a new machine. It has all the original parts/components. No physical damage, no cracks, dents or broken parts, just scratches on the chrome/stainless steel. Some obvious age wear inside the drip tray but the chrome grate is excellent.

If you know how to tinker with these machines, great, you would have a fantastic machine, o/w it can be used for parts, esp. with all the free accessories I am including, many are unused: bottomless portafilter w/IMS Precision filter basket, 4 brand new IMS Precision shower screen sets (2 w/original boxes), a brand new unopened 4-hole steam wand set, a nearly new brass group-head diffuser plate (original also included), a Motta coffee distributer/leveler, metal tamper w/rubber holder, metal back flush baskets, and more. Priced individually they come to over $400.

Price is $575 OBO. I am in the San Francisco Bay Area (South Bay Silicon Valley area). This will need to be picked up in person.

Thanks! Please message me if interested.