[SOLD] La Marzocco Linea Mini w/upgrades 2016 (Los Angeles)

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
chrisbusnut
Supporter ♡

Postby chrisbusnut » Jul 11, 2019, 4:28 pm

La Marzocco Linea Mini espresso machine - Purchased new from HiTech Espresso in Los Angeles in 2016

I've had this machine in my home for 3 years and have used it extremely lightly. I am the only one who drinks coffee in my household, and I have only used this on weekends (so very light use). It has never been used out of my home or in a commercial setting.

Excellent, like new condition. I have always used Crystal Geyser water, which is what La Marzocco recommends. And I have always followed manufacturers recommend cleaning instructions, including regular back flushing.

I retrofitted the water reservoir so that it has a quick connect fitting for the water line, enabling the reservoir to be removed and cleaned. Machine also has a Luminaire Automatic Shot Timer, which automatically starts counting as soon as you activate the brew lever and stops when the lever is moved back. It automatically resets every time you start a shot.

This is a beautiful machine, well cared for and will make a great addition to your home barista set-up. I am selling it simply because I am upgrading to a GS3. The only defects on the machine are some light scratches on the top of the black base frame, where I removed the stainless steel shell of the machine so that I could replace the water line to install the new waterline with the disconnect. See photos. Everything else is as new. Machine retails for $4,900.

Includes spouted portafilter, bottomless portafilter, blind portafilter attachment, original manual, LM tamper, (2) water test kits, etc. (includes Linea Mini accessory box). Please note that the La Marzocco logo on the back of the machine is the original red plastic logo. Only the logo on the front drip tray has been replaced with the upgraded stainless steel version.

Asking price: $3,800 USD

Located in Pasadena, CA. Please note, I do not have the original box, so local pick up is best. I am willing to pack and ship, as long as shipping costs are completely covered by the buyer.

Please let me know if you have any questions. You can text me at (310) 463-2923 or e-mail me at chris@giles1.com.