[SOLD] La Marzocco Linea Mini

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
trent526

#1: Post by trent526 » Nov 09, 2019, 1:40 pm

I am contemplating selling my Linea Mini if there is someone interested! This machine is just over 1 year old and has been used 4-5 days most weeks, 1-2 times per day for 1-2 pulls per time. We are currently not using it as much, enjoying more pourovers and brewed coffee. My interest in selling is simply that I just don't like this much machine not getting used consistently.

The machine is in great condition, no damage or mechanical issues. I have attempted to include a number of photos and angles in different lighting to give a good idea of what the machine is like.

With that said, the details are that it has seen regular maintenance in the form of freshwater backflushing when used and chemical backflushing 1-2 times per month. I just replaced the shower screen, dispersion screw and gasket. The machine has been plumbed since the beginning and filtered with a Homeland HWCS cartridge to the recommended levels of hardness.

The machine has seen a few upgrades including the La Marzocco plumb kit(minus the drain hose), a Pantechnicon Walnut paddle group set, a Dotshot timer and an Artpresso Designs white granite top cover. I chose not to upgrade the steam knobs because the stock black with white looks sharp with the white granite top cover.

The machine will include both the plumb kit and the original water tank and connections as well as the original black steel top plate.

There are three portafilters: the OEM double and single spout, one La Marzocco bottomless and one generic bottomless. One of the bottomless portafilters includes a walnut handle. Included are baskets in sizes 7, 14, 17, 21 and a blind basket. Also included are original accessories: steel tamper, pallo brush, manual and all boxing.

I am willing to drive some distance to meet a buyer halfway to avoid shipping. I am also willing to explore shipping via LTL on a pallet but the buyer must pay shipping charges. We can talk that over if you are interested.

Asking price: $3900