[SOLD] La Marzocco Linea Mini, Stainless Steel (DFW TX)

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
InfinitesimalFlux

#1: Post by InfinitesimalFlux »

Looking to sell my Linea Mini after purchasing it in 2019 from Seattle Coffee Gear. Only downgrades would be some scratches on the cup tray on the top, but those are not generally visible. Rest of the surfaces are in excellent/like new condition. Only water used in the machine since purchase has been Crystal Geyser, then rPavlis water during the past two/three years. No adjustments made to either brew or steam pressure during ownership.

Doing a lot of travel nowadays and not home enough unfortunately to make use of an awesome machine. I may also be moving out of state soon and do not want to take the machine along with me.

Included with the machine will be the stock double-spouted portafilter, and an additional bottomless portafilter from LM, as well as an Acaia dosing cup, and all included baskets and accessories. This is not retrofitted with the IOT add-on so you will need to do that yourself, however it makes fantastic coffee even without pre-brew.

Asking for $2950. Local pickup only in Arlington. DM me any questions or for additional pictures.