[SOLD] La Marzocco Linea Mini (San Francisco)

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
00Hein
Supporter ♡

#1: Post by 00Hein »

I'm selling my LMLM because I've switched to a DE1PRO (not necessarily an upgrade but a very different style of machine). See the official product page for general information.

My model is in the stainless-steel "color"; I purchased it from Chris Coffee in 2016. It's been upgraded with the remote-control circuit board. It includes a (single/double) spouted portafilter, a bunch of portafilter baskets, a La Marzocco tamper, and a bunch of spare parts that I bought preemptively but never needed. Also the manual but not the original packaging (it came on a pallet...)

The machine has been in my possession all the time and it was only used at home making 2-3 coffees per day. The machine has been professionally serviced a few times, most recently this November by LM-recommended Dolce Neve. At that time the technician replaced the vacuum valve, rebuilt the steam wand, and replaced the shower screen and grouphead gasket with original LM parts.

Retails at $5900 + tax. I'm offering mine for $3500.

The machine is at my apartment in San Francisco; you're welcome to come by and see it. I'd prefer to avoid shipping it but I'd be happy to take it to the nearest FedEx or UPS store at the buyer's expense.