[SOLD] La Marzocco GS3/MP (Boulder, Co)

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
pgopinath
Supporter ♡

#1: Post by pgopinath »

For sale is my La Marzocco GS3/MP which was recently upgraded with the LM conical needle valve to allow for complete control of the pre-infusion. I am the second owner and purchased it from Spur Coffee in Denver (which recently went out of business). They used it sporadically for their event catering business. I have had it for two years and have pulled approximately 650 double shots through it. The machine has only been used with either RO or filtered tested water.

The upgrade to the paddle group was performed by LM authorized Boulder/Denver service center GroupLove Coffee. While it was in the shop the entire machine was cleaned, descaled, all bushings and wear parts were replaced and all parts were brought up to current spec.

The machine is currently set up to be plumbed in but it comes with the water reservoir and a separate drain tray which allows it to be used standalone. The machine has been upgraded with the Pantechnicon Design walnut side panels, walnut paddle handle, and walnut handle for the bottomless portafilter. The original black side panels and black paddle handle are included. There is a decent collection of group head gaskets, a spare vacuum breaker valve, and misc other spares. All manuals are included. Portafilters include one bottomless, one double spouted, and misc filter baskets including a blind basket.

The drain tray has been modified to hold an Acaia Lunar scale which is NOT included

To replace this machine, as configured, would cost over $9,100.
Price: $5,800

The attached photos show everything that is being sold. There are photos that show the machine before and after it had the conical valve modification.

Reason for Sale: I purchased a single group Slayer to experiment with.

Terms of Sale:
1. Payment by cash or Venmo if local to the Boulder area or cashier's check or Venmo if remote. I am happy to take a personal check but will wait until it clears.
2. I will ship as long as the buyer pays for it first, the payment clears, the buyer covers all costs associated with shipping, and the buyer takes care of all the logistics associated with shipping. The latter includes having someone come to my house to pick up the machine and arrange for it to be properly crated or packaged. The machine is considered sold once it is picked up.
3. I am happy to demonstrate the machine in person, if you are local to the Boulder/Denver area, or on a Zoom call if you are remote.
4. The item is sold as-is with no warranty expressed or implied. The sale is final with no returns offered.