[SOLD] La Marzocco GS3 AV w/custom ziricote wood accents (Southern California)

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
chrisbusnut

#1: Post by chrisbusnut »

Purchased new in July 2019, directly from La Marzocco. Used very lightly in my home (only on weekends - I drink drip coffee during the week). In excellent condition. No defects, scratches, dents, etc. I had the side panels, group head, portafilter handle and steam knob custom made in a beautiful ziricote wood (similar to walnut, but with more pronounced graining and lighter wood accents). I have used Crystal Geyser spring water only (no tap water). This machine is not direct plumbed. Machine has been cleaned after every use.

We are moving and I do not have room in our new kitchen for this machine, unfortunately. Includes original manual and all accessories provided by LM when purchased new.

Local pick up only in Southern California. I will not ship, due to a previous issue with shipping damage when I shipped a Linea Mini several years ago, and with a FedEx package containing a Mahlkonig EK43 "disappearing" off of the purchasers porch after delivery, and FedEx refusing to honor insurance claim.

Asking $6,250, OBO. Please contact me with any questions.

Located in Pasadena, CA.

Contact info:

Chris Giles
(310) 463-2923 - text only
chris@giles1.com