[SOLD] La Cimbali Junior S/1

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
vberch

#1: Post by vberch »

For sale a very well taken care of La Cimbali Junior S/1 (pour over), excellent condition, no problems, always used filtered water, new shower screen and gasket.

La Cimbali Juniors have amazing and unique set of features not available on any other machine:

- Manual fill (great for descaling)

- Sight glass (not available on newer machines)

- Ulka pump (very inexpensive to replace if you ever need to replace it) with very effective mounts that make this machine very, very quiet (much quieter than my La Marzocco GS/3 with the rotary pump or QuickMill Anita with the same Ulka pump)

- Stainless steel water reservoir (not plastic like in all other pour over machines)

- Drip tray is plumbable

- Huge cup holder capable of storing 20 espresso cups

- Built with ease of service in mind: takes 10 seconds to remove dispersion screen; by far the easiest to replace the head gasket (you don't have to pry it like in other machines since the whole group drops down after you remove three screws); side panels are removed in matter of seconds, just undo one screw on each side.

This is by far the best heat exchange home friendly espresso machine on the market.

It comes with the following:

- Double and single La Cimbali portafilters

- La Cimbali double, single and back flush filter baskets

- La Marzocco steam tip fitted to the La Cimbali steam arm

- La Cimbali steam tip (if you want to boil an ocean)

- Rechargeable water softener

Specifications:

Voltage: 120V

Max Power: 1350W

15 Amps single-phase

Boiler: 2.5 liters

Water reservoir: 2.5 liters

Width: 12.6 inches

Height: 19.8 inches

Depth: 18.5 inches

Weight: 68 pounds

I am a little OCD (just ask my wife), so it's been cleaned daily and polished weekly. It makes amazing shots!

Asking: $1,250.

No shipping, local sale.

IMAWriter

#2: Post by IMAWriter »

That is a beautiful setup, lovely pictures and what looks to be a pristine machine you're selling.
If I wasn't still a lever-head it would be hard to resist. Best of luck with your sale.

Advertisement
Nik

#3: Post by Nik »

Vlad, I thought I was a fanatic on cleaning and caring for my equipment. I think you have me beat! Beautiful machine and quite a bargain. I had one and it was one of the best machines I have ever owned and the list is extensive. Built like a tank, mechanically solid and what hit the cup was consistently some of the best I ever made. I wish I had room for it! Someone is going to get a $3000+ machine for $1250? Bargain of the century!

Bob

vberch (original poster)

#4: Post by vberch (original poster) »

Thank you guys!!

Someone is going to get a very good machine.

vberch (original poster)

#5: Post by vberch (original poster) »

Correction on height. It is actually only 16.5" high, and 15.5" without feet. My cabinets are 17" high.

IMAWriter

#6: Post by IMAWriter »

I cannot believe this machine hasn't sold as yet. A Bump is deserving to a fine member and excellent machine.
Even this LEVER-HEAD can't help but admire the machine, and your care in keeping her so beautifully.

vberch (original poster)

#7: Post by vberch (original poster) »

Rob, thank you very much for the kind words!

It has been sold as of two days ago. Thank you to everyone who expressed interest in it.

We have a fine group of people here!

Advertisement
IMAWriter

#8: Post by IMAWriter »

Great!
Now EDIT the title, so you won't break any hearts. :lol: