[SOLD] Kalita Nice Cut brew grinder (silver)

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Shenrei

#1: Post by Shenrei »

Finally letting go of this little boi. After playing with many, many grinders, I've noticed that I tend to stick with what is commonplace in my methods and I don't make very many changes. This has been sitting unused for awhile, and I've recently opened it back up and used it to brew a cup on the Kalita 155 and it was delicious, elegant, simple, and not fussy. However, it needs to go as there are other things I want to play with.

This Nice Cut model is silver, which looks to be a rare color now. It matches perfectly with the stainless steel Kalita drippers. It produces a cup that seems to emphasize acidity. There is very light use on it, maybe 10lbs of coffee. I tend to switch grinders and experiment quite often.

This is for the type of person that values simplicity and a good cup of coffee. If you like things that look cute and vintage and don't want to deal with a lot of details like flow rates, sifting, etc and just want a simple cup of pourover, this is for you, especially if you use the Kalita drippers.

$250 Shipped and insured

- Tim