[SOLD] Kafatek Monolith Max SLM

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
jjtow30

#1: Post by jjtow30 »

Hello! I have a 2020 Monolith MAX with SLM burrs. The grinder is in great condition and has no physical flaws/scuffs. I'm the second owner of this grinder, I picked it up from the original owner off of HB in Sept, 2022. It has the additional options of a black body, red top plate, blue LED light, and wooden cap. I also have a leather mat from Mildred if you'd like (the leather has a few scuffs on it) and I'll include the new 2022 DWT tool from Denis since I have a DWT I enjoy using already and everything else that it originally came with (Mr. Puff, RDT bottle.

This grinder has been fantastic to use and makes great clarity-forward espresso and pour over. Selling because I purchased a second MAX with SSW burrs to experiment with and I promised myself I'd only keep one of them. After a lot of comparison, I decided I prefer the increased blending of the SSW burrs for the type of espresso I'm drinking, and I already have a dedicated brew grinder. I have the original packaging which I'll ship it in.

I'm asking $2750 shipped for everything. Also happy to do local pickup if you're in the MA area or surrounding states (VT, CT, NY). Would also potentially be open for a trade for a P100 (HU, Brew, or Cast ideally). Happy to answer any questions you may have. Thanks for looking!