[SOLD] Kafatek Monolith Max - Modified

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
DucaiMann
Supporter ♡

#1: Post by DucaiMann »

I purchased this grinder from I believe the second owner who couldn't get rid of it fast enough. After purchasing it, I found out that the original owner was having issues grinding fine enough for espresso and I would imagine the second person who received it found that out immediately and sold it within the same week to me with no disclosure.

Long story short, the MFG refused to take a look at the machine so Jake from Team HB said he would take a look at it and ended up machining the carrier on the grinder so that everything lined up as it was supposed to. The grinder now works well and has no issues choking any espresso machine.

Currently there are SSP cast burrs installed in the machine which work great for both espresso and filter coffee. The grinder has not been touched in over a year so I would imagine it has probably less than 20lbs of coffee through the burrs.

The grinder is not perfect. The funnel was dropped by one of the previous owners and there are a few very small scratches on the base and some material on the motor (not entirely sure what it is or where it came from).

Sold as is $2250 plus shipping from Austin, Texas.