[SOLD] Kafatek Monolith Flat - SLM/Mythos Burrs

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Mythraindeer
Supporter ♡

#1: Post by Mythraindeer »

For sale is a Kafatek Monolith Flat grinder. It is currently fitted with the new Shuriken Light/Medium (SLM) burrs. Also includes the Mythos burrs it came with. This is an older version of the Flat- I believe 2018 vintage. I am the second owner. It's been a great grinder. No complaints. Selling because I have a Max now. Honestly, I can't tell much difference between the Max and the Flat (both with SLM burrs).

I'm located in SOCAL (San Diego) and would prefer a local transaction. But I'm willing to ship at buyer's expense if no local buyer materializes.

Price is $1,900. Cash or PayPal G&S (I'll eat the fee). Or I can sell with just the Mythos burrs for $1,750. I also have no complaints about the Mythos (they actually grind a lot faster than the SLM and the grind quality is superb.)

Edit: I should make an additional disclosure that slipped my mind when I first posted. The portafilter fork is too narrow to fit the 58mm PF for my DE1Pro. It also didn't fit my Lelit Bianca PF. So I either hold the PF with my hand or else grind into a catch cup.