[SOLD] KafaTek Monolith FLAT - Mythos TiNi Burrs

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
nismo270r
Supporter

#1: Post by nismo270r »

Up for your consideration is my Monolith FLAT with Mythos burrs and wenge lid. I am the original owner and took delivery late September 2016. We typically drink pour over throughout the week with an occasional capp, and espresso mainly on the weekends. I would say this beast has only seen an average of 6-7 shots per week. I do have a white triangle indicator for pour over, although it has seldom seen pour over use. The Bunn G3 is usually what takes care of pour over duties. The FLAT is in excellent shape, with only a couple of minor cosmetic scuffs. Behind the portafilter fork is two marks from where the LWW Blind Shaker made contact with the black part of the fork (pictured) and there are two small nicks in the funnel. The LWW Blind Shaker will be included as well. I will be replacing this with a Max, which is the only reason I am parting with it.

Unpictured items also included with the FLAT will be:

WDT tool
RDT bottle
58mm portafilter funnel
Original power cord

Asking $2150 including insured shipping within the continental US. All others pay actual shipping cost. PM me with any questions or interest. Thanks!!

Chris
LMWDP #509