[SOLD] Kafatek Monolith Flat 110v - 2019

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Sgoldberg89

#1: Post by Sgoldberg89 »

Selling my Kafatek Monolith Flat base model from May/June of 2019. Has standard 75mm Mythos Burrs and standard color scheme. Was used for 2 shots a day while I owned it and approximately the same the original owner. Comes with RDT spray bottle, Kafatek distribution tool (never used), Mr. Puff, black funnel, and most importantly, an unused Kafatek sticker. I purchased a leather mat from Mildred on Etsy, which is also included.

This model will of course be compatible with the new Shuriken burrs. It has the updated grind setting mechanism and is in excellent working condition. I am the second owner and can provide original report from Denis via email. Selling because I am the proud owner of a new Max :lol: 8)

A couple of small scratches on the top of the motor case from prior owner, have tried to photograph. Never opened the burr carrier, didn't have the guts, but it is in perfect mechanical and near perfect cosmetic condition. Grinder and accessories will ship in original packaging. Let me know if you have questions. Local pickup in Ann Arbor, MI. Shipping CONUS via UPS.

Asking $2100 plus actual shipping.