[FS] Izzo Alex Leva

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
def
Supporter ♡

#1: Post by def »

One year old, near flawless. Maybe some light wear on the cup tray, but not much. Works same as new, makes excellent espresso and steams milk well. Comes with original equipment plus: 54.70mm Cafelat tamper, Orphan Espresso dosing funnel, several extra filter baskets various sizes. Three portafilters -- single and dual spout, and naked.

Does not come with original packaging, and I do not want to ship it. Pick up in Brentwood, TN, or perhaps I can deliver in eastern area if I happen to be nearby during a road trip.

$1900 or best offer (cash preferred).

def
Supporter ♡

#2: Post by def »

Update: I do actually have the original box and packaging (for what that is worth). I had a potential buyer this week who asked that I drop it off at FedEx so that they could package it, but FedEx said no thanks. This is a heavy machine. The machine with accessories and original packaging weighs about 120 pounds. The last machine that I shipped via FedEx was dropped in shipment which bent the frame and panels. I ate the cost of this damaged machine, so I would rather wait for someone to pick this up in Brentwood or if I am near your home during a road trip I can meet you.

I will have many road trips scheduled this year and next because I will be road racing. I have two road trips scheduled from Brentwood, TN. 1) Nov 3-7 Alton, VA. 2) Nov 9-13 Houston TX area. So if you happen to be near those locations or my route and you are interested in this machine, let me know.

def
Supporter ♡

#3: Post by def »

I will be driving from Brentwood TN to Alton VA on Nov 3, so I could deliver machine if you are near my route.