[SOLD] Izzo Alex Duetto II Dual Boiler PID Espresso Machine

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Jrodanapolis

#1: Post by Jrodanapolis »

Izzo Alex Duetto II Dual Boiler PID Espresso Machine - just fully rebuilt with all new seals, everything cleaned and descaled, new pump and motor.

Includes dual spout and single spout portafilters, and one basket (18g?).

I received this as someone else's project that never got finished. It came to me from a generous HB member as a box of freshly cleaned and descaled parts and a beautiful frame waiting to be rebuilt. I bought new seals, a new pump and motor, and a few missing pieces to complete the rebuild (a few brazed copper pipes from Chris Coffee).

I was planning on rebuilding this machine to keep for myself, but have too much coffee equipment and recently purchased a Decent DE1 Pro espresso machine, so I'm trying to get some of my other coffee gear to pay for this expensive habit.

Feel free to ask any questions you have, and if you would like to come over for a demo, I would be more than happy to pour you a shot or make you a cappuccino to put it to the test.

In Golden, CO.

$1,300 + shipping (if required)

I just ran a quote on UPS for a medium Home Depot box and it will cost ~$150. If I need to ship it, I'll build a simple frame/crate to fit in the box to protect it during shipping.

Shot Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSztrBN5Mhg