[FS] Izzo Alex Duetto II (Colorado, but can ship)

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
RGrant
Supporter ♡

#1: Post by RGrant »

I am the original owner of this Alex Duetto II. The machine was well maintained and has no noticeable scratches. The rubber surround on the boiler power switch is worn, but the switch works fine (See photo)

I used the machine on a 20 amp circuit, so this is the power cord that is mounted. You can change this to the 15 amp version if you need to, or just use an adapter (not included). The 20 amp circuit allows the machine to heat more quickly. If you use it on a 15 amp circuit you will need to change the firmware program using the switches. The PID has been upgraded from the blue to the red light versions.

My use of this machine has been light as I just make 2 drinks per day. I back flushed with water daily and used Cafiza every month or two. I steam cleaned the group head at least once a month (steam equipment not included). I just cleaned the machine, as I had my last drinks from it today. I replaced the shower screen and gasket for you. I did plumb this machine in to my water filters and also plumbed in the drain. The water was double filtered and very soft. If you wish to plumb in the unit you will need to buy the water line from your supplier. Of course the tank is inside the machine.

I am prefer selling this Alex locally to somebody in northern Colorado, but I have the box and can ship if the buyer pays all shipping costs. I am located in zip 80525. I am including both portafilters that the unit came with as well as a bottomless portafilter. The grinder in the photo is not included.

The price is $975, not including any shipping cost. Thanks for looking!