[SOLD] Ikawa Pro100 Sample Roaster

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Milligan
Supporter ❤

#1: Post by Milligan »

I have a Cormorant coming in soon to replace my Ikawa Pro100 that I've used for the past 6 months. I decided to go for a sample roaster more in-line with my larger gas drum roaster. The Ikawa Pro100 has roughly 190 roasts on it. It comes with 1.5 years of IkawaCare which gives benefits such as 50% reduced cost of any servicing that may be needed (including accidental) and reduces the cost of a "deep clean" service if the need arises. The unit includes everything that came with it as seen in the pictures. It is in great working shape with no damage. It has been updated to the latest firmware that allows for open-loop control of the fan. The unit has been cleaned with Cafiza and is ready to roast.

Included:
  • Ikawa Pro100
  • Pelican-style travel case
  • Two chaff jars
  • Ikawa branded towelette
  • 120V power cord
  • Cleaning disk
  • New user packet
For complete transparency, I paid $4970 including shipping and duty direct from Ikawa. I have no clue what the current cost is of these units as Ikawa does not publish them without an individual quote. I'm asking $4200 with shipping and insurance provided by me for the continental US or a reduced amount for local pickup depending on the distance of travel.