[SOLD] Gaggia Baby Parts - Drip Tray, Tank, other Miscellaneous

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
tracer bullet

#1: Post by tracer bullet »

SOLD

Up for sale are some old Gaggia Baby parts, I owned one for many years and had a hobby repairing Gaggias for a while as well. Past tense, this isn't for even a casual business any longer, just stuff collecting dust for me I didn't have the heart to throw away. I no longer own a Baby and so it's time for this stuff to go to someone who might get some use out of it. I'm not looking for much, mostly just to cover shipping costs and a few extra bucks to make it worth my time. Asking for $30 shipped. Would prefer to sell all together at once.

I haven't sold here before but have hundreds of ebay feedbacks (100%) and some Heatware as well (if anyone remembers that or has bought / sold computer stuff) if anyone would like that info first.

If the picture doesn't show enough detail, there's a new drip tray (zero corrosion), older grille for it, tank with lid, steam valve knob, basket, miscellaneous screws, non pressurized plumbing tubing, power cord, buttons, and inline fuse.

This is for the lower 48 states only. Shipping and effort jumps beyond that and I'm not willing right now, sorry.

$30 shipped to the lower 48 US states