[SOLD] Flow Disc for Fellow Stagg X, XF, and Kalita Wave

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
gritts

#1: Post by gritts »

Hi all,

After reading Jonathan Gagne's article about brewing with the Stagg X (and using a Stagg X brewer myself), I realized I could improve the flow of the brewer if I put a mesh screen in the bottom of the dripper. I tried to cut one myself using his instructions, but I just ended up with an ugly piece of jagged metal which I wasn't entirely sure about. I wanted to find a better solution.

I went on McMaster Carr and found food-grade 304 stainless steel pre-cut discs to solve this problem, but they only sold them in quantities of 25. To be transparent, I paid $36.08 for the complete package, shipped, which equates to $1.44 per flow disc.

I am looking to sell these at face value since I don't need 25 of 'em. Add shipping (shouldn't be more than the cost of a single stamp) and you get $2.02. Pay via Venmo and I will mail you one of these pre-cut, accurately sized flow discs for your Stagg X, XF, Kalita Wave, or any other flat bottom dripper.

The diameter is 1 and 7/8 inches (47.625mm) and the grid size is 40x40. These are the product specs if you want to look on McMaster Carr: https://www.mcmaster.com/304-stainless- ... 5187914662

UPDATE: no disks remaining, you all snatched them up :)

304 Stainless Steel Wire Cloth Discs
1-7/8" Diameter, 40 x 40 Mesh Size

Let me know if this interests you!
Mike