[SOLD] FEAR La Peppina with two lids

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
truemagellen

#1: Post by truemagellen »

I am going to avail as much info as possible and hopefully this will go to a good home.

Here is a guide from Orphan Espresso on how to rebuild it. Very easy to do and they and others sell gaskets for it readily.
https://www.orphanespresso.com/LA-PEPPI ... 540-1.html

1) the kettle interior ceramic appears to be in great condition (this is kind of the critical part people look for on these things)

2) the heating element was working the last time I worked on it, I do not have a power cable for it but did a test using a bench power supply before it went into storage. I assume it is working now but lots of guys through an immersion heater in there on a cheapo outlet style pid.

3) there are two lids included, one with a steam wand one without that way you can tinker to your hearts content with the second lid for temp probes etc

4) no portafilter

5) overall base in good condition not much paint missing.

6) in 2 but I'll reiterate, no power cord although it is kind of a standard in older applances so you may have it. The cords you see in the photos are from other machines sorry about that.

$200 OBO shipping included to anywhere in continental usa, we can talk about further shipping.