[FS] Faema Faemina 3rd Generation + Extras

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
pham

#1: Post by pham »

Hello all, I have a Faema Faemina up for sale that I bought from another HB user back in November of this year. I am putting this up for sale because I am downsizing my equipment and I cannot afford to keep both this and my pump machine. This machine has made me some great espresso, and I am sad to part with it. With the Faemina, I will include the following accessories:
  • Laube 51.58mm Tamper
  • Laube Funnel
  • IMS 51mm Competition basket
  • Francesco Ceccarelli Bottomless Portafilter
  • Orphan Espresso Gasket kit
  • Original Knockbox
  • Original Spouted Portafilter
  • 2 OEM baskets, single and double
  • Brix refractometer
  • Extra 220V high heating element
This specific Faemina has a modified steamwand, grouphead temperaturesticker, and a 110V converted high heating element. The grouphead has a small leak at the point at which the lever mechanism connects to the top of the group, but this disappears when the machine has reached pressure and I have not felt the need to fix it because it has no effect on functionality of the machine. If you would like to fix it, it is fixed via replacing a grouphead seal with a special tool that I can source to you via a friend I know who owns it.

As for pricing, I would like to get $850 + Shipping for this one, which I have priced according to ~$650 + the price of accessories I have included at a 50% discount. If you want a further price breakdown, video of a recent shot pull, or any more pictures, feel free to PM me.