[SOLD] Elektra T1 Sixties (Chicago)

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
lim.calvinb

#1: Post by lim.calvinb »

For Sale is a 1999 Elektra T1 Sixties in good condition. I am the second owner of the machine after buying it two years ago. The previous owner was a west coast tech entrepreneur who never used the machine after buying it so I am technically the first "owner". Only used to pull 2-3 shots per day from home. There are some minor scruffs and faded lines from the machine being older and the green indicator light has been replaced to the newer version, but performance wise I haven't found any issues with it in the past two years. I have used distilled water only and descale the machine every 6 months as well.

Selling for $999 or best offer (this machine used to cost $6000 SRP brand new while the newer versions are now $3600). The machine also comes with a water pump (worth $100) and a 5 gallon water bottle (if you need it/are not going to plumb it in). Comes with a regular portafilter and a recently purchased (2 year old) bottomless Elektra portafilter. I'm selling the machine because I am moving overseas and would prefer a smaller machine to bring with me. It is an incredible machine and I have pulled very amazing shots with it so I'm very sad to move on from it.

Obviously I'd love to sell this locally in Chicago. But I'm happy to ship this as well. Shipping to the continental US will be at least $300-$400 for such a large machine, so can discuss the shipping cost depending on your location. Feel free to PM me with any questions. I'm happy to demonstrate the machines functionality if someone want to see videos.