[SOLD] Elektra Microcasa a Leva Completely Restored

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
bill
Supporter ♡

#1: Post by bill »

I am selling my Elektra Micro Casa a Leva machine to make room for another restoration project. The Elektra has been restored to a 'like new or better' condition. I started with a 1988 copper & brass machine and had the base, boiler, and boiler top cap chrome plated. All wear parts were replaced, including the group top plate, piston, piston shaft, spring, all group pins, rollers, clips and all fasteners. A new drip tray and brass plate were installed, and a current model Elektra name plate installed using copper rivets. The shower screen in the group was replaced and a new boiler screw cap installed. All electrical components were replaced including the on-off switch and bezel, light and bezel, safety thermostat, heating element, terminal block and all wiring. The pressurestat was rebuilt and the diaphragm replaced. All gaskets, seals, etc. were replaced and a new pressure gauge installed. Finally, a blue Murano glass ball was installed on top. Included is a new double portafilter basket. All parts used in the restoration were bought from Espressocare except for the Murano glass and wiring. This Elektra Mcal looks and functions just like new ones selling for $1,500.

Price: $895
PayPal preferred
Shipping: local pickup or shipped via FedEx Ground at buyer's expense
Returns: Accepted within 14 days; money back, less shipping costs
The machine will be carefully packed and double boxed for safety.

Bill
LMWDP #43

I wasn't born in Texas, but got here as fast as I could!