[FS] ECM V-Titan 64

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Derryisreal
Supporter ♡

#1: Post by Derryisreal »

Hi folks, I am selling my ECM V-Titan 64 mm flat burr grinder in like new condition. Top notch build quality, stunning looks, titanium-coated burrs rated for 1,200 kg of coffee beans. The grinder has a stepless stainless steel worm gear adjustment that is best suited for espresso. Very fast grinding (~20 grams in under 5 seconds) and dosing by time digitaly adjustable down to a tenth of a second. The hopper is plastic with a 500 grams capacity. This is one of the very few grinders on the market that can be upgraded to a gorgeous glass hopper that IDC (idrinkcoffee.com) offers, if you decide that you want this. I have upgraded the coffee funnel lid to a stainless steel one (still have the original plastic one as well). The hopper lid can be replaced with a stainless steel one too for even more sophisticated looks.

I purchased the grinder in 2021 from Clive Coffee. It has been plugged into a top quality surge protector (SurgeX) since day one. I have cleaned the grinder painstakingly and have taken pictures of the burrs.

The grinder can actually be used as commercial machine as well. Comes with an original box and manual. Now, the reason I am parting with it is I prefer a conical grinder for the kind of espresso I drink. So I bought a Monolith Conical.

The price is $850. New, the Titan sells for $1400, plus taxes.

I would prefer a local pick up, but shipping could be an option as well. I am in Chicago, and can drive up to a hundred miles to meet. That is it. Any questions you might have, don't hesitate to ask!

Light roasts are to me what garlic is to vampires.

Derryisreal (original poster)
Supporter ♡

#2: Post by Derryisreal (original poster) »

UPDATE: Price reduction!
New asking price is $850.
Thank you : )
Light roasts are to me what garlic is to vampires.