[SOLD] ECM V-Titan 64 Espresso Grinder

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Skyleranelson

#1: Post by Skyleranelson »

I am selling my ECM V-Titan grinder after about 5 months of use (1-2 shots a day). Everything works like new as expected. I need more space in my setup so I'm downsizing to a more single dose workflow.

I'm including the Aluminum Metal Hopper and Silicone Bellow as well as all the attachments. I do not have the original box and will pack for a secure and safe shipping if needs be.

Price: $850 OBO
Retail: $1,549.00

I can take more photos if needed.

From WLL:
The ECM V-Titan 64 offers a light commercial-grade grinder with a powder-coated anthracite housing built to last a lifetime or longer. Employing a powerful motor and long-lasting titanium coated burrs, the V-Titan 64 grinder is at the top of its class.
About the hopper and bellows:
The hopper and bellows are both precisely designed and are made with durable materials (aluminum and silicone).

The hopper is made with precise CNC machinery by our skilled technicians. Carefully polished to provide a smooth surface. The lid on the bellows allows for pressure relief - gas can escape from the lid to prevent the suck-back effect.

The relatively large size bellows can provide high pressure and blow out all the grounds in the chamber and chute, resulting in near-zero retention. No need to dispense stale grounds anymore when you single dose with ECM grinders!